Applications and Forms
Looking for an application or form? You’ve come to the right place. We offer many of our forms and applications online as well as PDF versions for you to print and complete.
Heartland Account Applications
- Membership and Product Applications (PDF)
- Trust Account Application (PDF)
- Uniform Transfer to Minor Application (PDF)
- Representative Payee Account Application (PDF)
Heartland Business Account Applications
- Business Membership (PDF)
- Business Account Change Form (PDF)
- Business Visa Credit Card (PDF) or Apply Online
- Online Auto, Boat, Recreational Vehicle and Auto Savings Loan Application
- Online Personal Loan Application – Use this application to apply for signature, CD & share secured loan and ready cash plus.
- Consumer Loan Applications (PDF)
- Online Home Equity Loan Application
- Online Student Loan Application
- Real Estate and Home Equity Loan Application (PDF)
- Online Visa Credit Card Applications – Use this online application to apply for any Heartland Visa Credit Cards – Gold, Classic, iSave (Student) and Business
- Visa Credit Card (PDF)
- iSave Student Visa Credit Card (PDF)
- Online Balance Transfer Form – Transfer your balances from other credit cards to your Heartland Visa and start saving.
- Wire-In Instructions (PDF) – Use these instructions if you’re wiring money to your Heartland account.
- Domestic Wire Form (PDF)
- International Wire Form (PDF)
- Western Union Wire Form (PDF)
More Applications and Forms
- ACH Agreement and Cancellation (PDF) – Use this form to set up a new, make a change to an existing or cancel an ACH Electronic Deposit.
- ACH Dispute Form (PDF) – Use this form to dispute an electronic debit that was made to your account.
- Account Change Form (PDF) – Use this form to make major changes to your account including: Name Change, Address Change, Adding, changing or removing a joint, Adding or changing a payable on death account (POD), Change/remove custodian on Uniform Transfer to Minor Account (UTMA).
- Account Closure Form (PDF) – Use this form to close your Heartland accounts.
- Cardholder Dispute Form (PDF) – Complete this form to dispute debit or credit card charges, then contact a Heartland representative for submission details.
- Direct Deposit Form
- Privilege Pay Opt-In Form for Debit Card Transactions
- Stop Payment Request Form (PDF).
- Loan Coupon (PDF).