We’re excited to announce the new and improved Online Bill Pay system is live.
To get started simply log into your Online Banking account and click on the “Payments” tab, then select “Pay Your Bills” under the Bill Payments section. If you used the previous Bill Pay system your payees and three months of history will load into the new system. If you’re new to Bill Pay, simply follow the prompts to register.
- If you’re having trouble viewing the “Pay Your Bills” link we suggest clearing your browser history and cookies, then logging back into Online Banking and into the Bill Pay system.
- We also suggest that you confirm all scheduled payments have transferred to the new system.
- If you have multiple “Pay From” accounts, for example you have two Heartland Checking accounts set up in bill pay to make payments, we recommend you confirm the pay from accounts on your bills is correct. When scheduling new bills make sure to select the pay from account you want.
- Email Alerts. The new bill pay system features a variety of alerts that will be sent to your email address on file, such as when you add a payee, when a payment is made, if a payment is rejected and much more. To view the alerts simply click on the “Helpful Resources” screen on the right side of the bill pay system and select “Alert Preferences.”
Need help? The new Bill Pay system offers 24/7 – 365 Customer Service. Simply call (855) 837-6967 or contact us at (651) 451-5160 or (800) 813-9185.
New Online Bill Pay features include:
- Improved dashboard with streamlined navigation that allows you to view all of your payees on one page — making it simple to pay multiple bills quickly.
- Due date payment processing. Simply enter the date your bill is due and the payment will be deducted from your Heartland Checking account on that date and the payment will be processed.*
- eBills. With eBills your billing statements will automatically appear within Bill Pay – no need to log into the billers website to view your bill.+
- 24/7 – 365 Customer Service.
Thank you for your patience during the migration to this new Bill Pay platform.
*Payments sent via mailed check will clear the account when the check is cashed.
+Not all billers offer ebills.