The Personal Finance tool allows you to see all of your financial accounts in one place, with updates to each account every time you log in. It’s easy to track your spending and quickly view your overall financial picture with Personal Finance inside of Heartland Online Banking. With this tool you can:
- See your complete financial picture by viewing all of your financial accounts from one location. Personal Finance securely connects to over 10,000 financial sources from banks and brokerages to credit cards and retirement accounts.
- Manage your cash flow by seeing the balances and transactions of your financial accounts.
- Monitor your spending and identify spending habits with automatic transaction categorization.
- Set savings goals or goals to pay off debt
- Create a budget to ensure smart money management
Personal Finance puts money management at your fingertips and your financial goals within reach.
Your Heartland accounts are automatically available to view in the Personal Finance tool. To add financial accounts outside of Heartland simply link an account by searching for the institution you’d like to add, then enter your information as you would when logging into that financial institution. Rest assured we do not store any of your added financial institutions’ sensitive data or passwords.
Can’t find the institution you’re searching for? While the Personal Finance tool securely connects to over 10,000 financial sources, there are institutions that do not allow connection. For these accounts you have the option to manually add the account and manually enter the information for the account, from detailed transactions to monthly balance updates.
While you’ll gain the convenience of seeing all of your accounts in one location we want to assure you none of your accounts are actually all in one place and we do not store any of your added financial institutions’ sensitive data or passwords. Your accounts are still safely at their respective financial institutions. Personal Finance simply allows you to monitor them from one convenient location.
A new tab labeled “My Finances” will be added to all Heartland Online Banking accounts on November 6th. Simply click on the tab to get started. Plus, a new page featuring video tutorials will be available on the Heartland website in the eServices section under Online Banking.