- Visa Platinum
- Visa Platinum Rewards
- Visa Signature
- Student Visa
- EMV Chip Cards
- Report Lost/Stolen
- Change Your PIN
- Credit Card Alerts
If you’re looking for a low variable rate card this card is for you. Plus, you’ll enjoy a low introductory balance transfer rate, no annual fees, no balance transfer fees and no cash advance fees.
Please note: If applicant is under 21 years old a cosigner is required.
- 2.90% balance transfer intro APR for 12 months on balances transferred within the first 60 days of card being opened*
- Variable rates as low as 8.90% APR+
- Minimum credit limit $200
- 25 day grace period
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fee
- No balance transfer fee
- $200,000 Travel Accident and Baggage Delay Insurance
- Online access to your Visa card through Heartland Online Banking – view your account, pay your bill, set transaction alerts to identify possible fraud quickly and sign up for Visa eStatements
- Zero liability coverage – meaning you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Lost/Stolen Reporting
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Auto Rental – Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
Transfer Your Balances
Already have a Heartland Visa? Click here to transfer your balances from other credit cards to your Heartland Visa and start saving.
To request a copy of your credit card agreement please call us at (651) 451-5160 or (800) 813-9185 or click here.
+APR is annual percentage rate. APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances: Visa Platinum-8.90%-12.90% APR. These APRs are variable and based on your credit worthiness and uses the Wall Street Journal Prime rate as its index. Rates are subject to change semi-annually. Rates are in effect as of February 1, 2015. The 25-day grace period applies to new purchases paid in full before the due date; cash advances accrue interest from the date the advance is made.
* Transaction Fees: Foreign Transaction – 1% of U.S. dollar transaction amount.
*Balances must be transferred within 60 days of the new card being opened to qualify for the introductory rate. Current cardholders do not qualify. After 12 billing cycles your APR will be variable 8.90%-12.90%.