Visa Platinum Rewards
- Visa Platinum
- Visa Platinum Rewards
- Visa Signature
- Student Visa
- EMV Chip Cards
- Report Lost/Stolen
- Change Your PIN
- Credit Card Alerts
Earn points toward travel and merchandise every time you shop with a Heartland Visa® Platinum Rewards card. Accepted by thousands of merchants worldwide, a Heartland Visa® Platinum Rewards card gives you instant purchasing power, loaded with features. Plus, you’ll enjoy a low introductory balance transfer rate, no annual fees, no balance transfer fees and no cash advance fees.
Please note: If applicant is under 21 years old a cosigner is required.
Earn CURewards Points
- 5 points for every dollar spent at gas stations
- 3 points for every dollar spent at supermarkets and restaurants
- 1 point for every dollar spent on other purchases
Points can be redeemed on travel rewards or merchandise*. Browse the CURewards Website to see what’s available.
You Also Get:
- 2.90% balance transfer intro APR for 12 months on balances transferred within the first 60 days of card being opened**
- Variable rates as low as 9.90% APR+
- Minimum credit limit $200
- 25 day grace period
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fee
- No balance transfer fee
- $500,000 Travel Accident and Baggage Delay Insurance
- $3,000 Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
- $500 Price Protection. Shop with peace of mind knowing you can get the lowest price. If you buy an eligible item with your card and find it advertised for less within 60 days of purchase, you can be reimbursed for the difference.Click here for benefit and claim details.^
- Online access to your Visa card through Heartland Online Banking – view your account, pay your bill, set transaction alerts to identify possible fraud quickly and sign up for Visa eStatements
- Zero liability coverage – meaning you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Lost/Stolen Reporting
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Auto Rental – Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
Transfer Your Balances
Already have a Heartland Visa? Click here to transfer your balances from other credit cards to your Heartland Visa and start saving.
To request a copy of your credit card agreement please call us at (651) 451-5160 or (800) 813-9185 or click here.
+APR is annual percentage rate. APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances: Visa Platinum Rewards – 9.90%-13.90% APR. These APRs are variable and based on your credit worthiness and uses the Wall Street Journal Prime rate as its index. Rates are subject to change semi-annually. Rates are in effect as of February 1, 2015. The 25-day grace period applies to new purchases paid in full before the due date; cash advances accrue interest from the date the advance is made.
Transaction Fees: Foreign Transaction – 1% of U.S. dollar transaction amount.
* Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, or convenience checks.
^ Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.
**Balances must be transferred within 60 days of the new card being opened to qualify for the introductory rate. Current cardholders do not qualify. After 12 billing cycles your APR will be variable 9.90%-13.90%.