- Visa Platinum
- Visa Platinum Rewards
- Visa Signature
- Student Visa
- EMV Chip Cards
- Report Lost/Stolen
- Change Your PIN
- Credit Card Alerts
Looking for a credit card loaded with rewards? The Heartland Visa® Signature card is for you. You’ll earn points toward Travel, Merchandise, Gift Cards and Cash, plus you’ll have access to a variety of extra perks as part of the Visa® Signature program. The Heartland Visa® Signature card also features EMV Chip technology for an extra layer of security.Plus, you’ll enjoy a low introductory balance transfer rate, no annual fees, no balance transfer fees and no cash advance fees.
Earn CURewards Points
- 5 points for every dollar spent at gas stations
- 3 points for every dollar spent at supermarkets and restaurants
- 1 point for every dollar spent on other purchases
Points can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, gift cards or cash*. Browse the CURewards Website to see what’s available.
You Also Get:
- 2.90% balance transfer intro APR for 12 months on balances transferred within the first 60 days of card being opened.**
- Variable rates as low as 11.90% APR+
- Minimum credit limit of $5,000
- 2,500 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- 25 day grace period
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fee
- No balance transfer fee
- $500,000 Travel Accident and Baggage Delay Insurance
- $3,000 Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
- $500 Price Protection. Shop with peace of mind knowing you can get the lowest price. If you buy an eligible item with your card and find it advertised for less within 60 days of purchase, you can be reimbursed for the difference. Click here for benefit and claim details.^
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Lost/Stolen Reporting
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Auto Rental – Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
- Concierge Services
- Warranty Manager – Double the time period of the manufacturers’ warranty, up to one additional year, for eligible items purchased with your Visa card. You can also register your receipt and warranty information, which can be kept on file when you need them.^
- Travel and Emergency Assistance – Put your mind at ease when you are traveling and get help coordinating medical, legal, and travel services when you need them. The cost of any goods or services is your responsibility.^
- Roadside Dispatch – Offers you a 24/7 on-demand referral dispatch network that provides emergency roadside assistance, towing, and locksmith services giving you peace of mind when you’re out on the road. Call (800) VISA-TOW for further details.
- Online access to your Visa card through Heartland Online Banking – view your account, pay your bill, set transaction alerts to identify possible fraud quickly and sign up for Visa eStatements
- Zero liability coverage – meaning you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card
Transfer Your Balances
Already have a Heartland Visa? Click here to transfer your balances from other credit cards to your Heartland Visa and start saving.
To request a copy of your credit card agreement please call us at (651) 451-5160 or (800) 813-9185 or click here.
+APR is annual percentage rate. APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances: Visa Signature – 11.90%-15.90% APR. These APRs are variable and based on your credit worthiness and uses the Wall Street Journal Prime rate as its index. Rates are subject to change semi-annually. Rates are in effect as of February 1, 2015. The 25-day grace period applies to new purchases paid in full before the due date; cash advances accrue interest from the date the advance is made.
Transaction Fees: Foreign Transaction – 1% of U.S. dollar transaction amount.
* Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, or convenience checks.
^ Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.
**Balances must be transferred within 60 days of the new card being opened to qualify for the introductory rate. Current cardholders do not qualify. After 12 billing cycles your APR will be variable 11.90%-15.90%.