Online Bill Pay
Pay anyone, anytime with Free Online Bill Pay through your Heartland Online Banking account. Simply enter the company or person to pay. Tell us the amount to pay and when the payment is due. No more buying stamps, writing checks or visiting multiple websites to pay your bills. You can pay all of your bills with a few clicks from one website and your payment will be taken from your Heartland Checking account.
- Pay as many bills as you like for FREE
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Set reminders so you never miss a payment
- Rush a payment – Need to send a payment quickly? You have the option to expedite a payment for a low processing fee. Refer to the Fee Schedule for processing fee.
- Receive your billing statements with eBills. With eBills you can view your billing statements within the Heartland Bill Pay system – no need to log into other websites to view your statement.+
- Save Time and Money – no more buying stamps or envelopes and no more writing checks or visiting multiple websites to pay your bills online.
- Reduce your risk of identity theft – with Online Bill Pay you don’t have to worry about your check and account information sitting in your mailbox at risk.
- 24/7 365 Customer Service. Simply call (855) 837-6967, day or night, for Online Bill Pay assistance.
Simply login to Heartland Online Banking and click on the “Payments” tab at the top of the screen then the “Pay Your Bills” link and complete the registration.
Not enrolled in Free Online Banking?
Call: (651) 451-5160 or (800) 813-9185
Visit: Visit a Heartland Branch
+Not all billers offer ebills.