Mechanical Repair Coverage
Do you set aside money to cover expensive vehicle repairs? The answer for most is no. How will you be prepared for those unexpected costs? Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC). MRC can give you the protection you need for the unexpected.
- Choose the plan that meets your needs – dependent on coverage and cost
- Easy sign up when you apply for your loan
- Available on new and used vehicles
- Rental reimbursement up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance covering up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery/jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement. Up to $500 lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown or collision occurs more than 100 miles from home.
Call a Heartland Financial Service Officer at (651) 451-5160 or (800) 813-9185 to learn more.
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. MRC-1274013.1-0815-0917